Christmas Carols Curriculum - Do you hear what I hear?
Use kids' favorite Christmas songs to teach them about the true joy of Christmas. These fun Bible lessons will use 4 different Christmas songs to relate to 4 different events in the Christmas story.
Christmas Carols Lessons Overview:
“Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests..” Luke 2:14
Joy To the World – An angel who visited Mary had good news to share. She would give birth to a baby. This child would be King, and His kingdom would last forever. That's definitely a reason to be joyful! Luke 1:26-38
Away In A Manger – A manger is the trough that farm animals eat out of. Hardly an appropriate crib for a newborn baby; especially, a newborn King. Luke 2:1-7
The Twelve Days of Christmas – For some, getting gifts is what Christmas is all about. Jesus received presents from some very special visitors, but these Magi were wise enough to see that they were in the presence of one even more special than any present – the newborn King. Matthew 2:1-12
O Come All Ye Faithful – The night Jesus was born he had visitors, a group of lowly shepherds. They may or may not have been “faithful” before, but once they met the newborn king, they couldn't help but share the good news with everyone. Luke 2:8-20
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Be sure to check out our Christmas Worship Songs for Kids Playlist on Spotify!
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.