Teach kids how they can praise God all the time!
Praise Party Lessons Overview:
“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” Psalm 100:4-5 (NIV)
Church - It seems like church is the obvious place to worship God, but many people don’t make it a priority. God wants us to come together. He wants to unite us in our common love for His son Jesus. And where two or more are gathered, Jesus promises he will be there as well! Psalm 122
Home - God made families as a way to pass faith from one generation to the next. God wants us to praise Him at home by honoring our parents, loving our siblings, and by serving Him as a family. Psalm 127
School - School doesn’t seem like the obvious place to worship God, but God wants us to praise Him there. He wants us to proclaim His name and live like He did - humbly, and helping others when needed. And He wants us to stand strong in the face of persecution. Kids will see that Paul & Silas did that in Acts 16:16-40.
At Play - We love to see athletes giving God the glory for letting them play the game they love. But praising God at play means more than praising Him with our mouths. We need to play by the rules, and we need to treat our opponents with respect. And we need to do everything as if we were doing it for the Lord. Only then will people know that our praise is real. 1 Corinthians 10:23-33
Alone - When we think of praise, we think of doing it with others, but God wants us to take time to praise Him in when we are alone too. Praising God alone helps us to recharge and keep a good attitude. Time alone with God helps us to know Him better and see things through His eyes. The time we spend alone with God helps us to live for Him when we are not alone. Matthew 14:13-23A
All The Time - Why should we praise God all the time? Because He is our Creator, and because He sent His son Jesus to die for us. God has given us all that we have, and He can give us eternal life. God is worthy to be praised for who He is and what He has done for us. Psalm 150
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Take Home Activity - so you can give kids an activity to remind them of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.