Learn About God From These Amazing Animals!
Put on your sunscreen and get out your cameras. You're about to go on an animal safari through the Bible! Each of these animals you see is going to help you learn a fun Bible lesson.
Animal Safari Lessons Overview:
“'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.” Zechariah 4:6 NIV
Lion - A mighty family of lions is called a pride. If we don't control our pride, we are in for a mighty fall. Judges 16:4-22, Samson & Delilah
Zebra - A zebra looks kind of like a horse, but looks can be deceiving. When we deceive others to get what we want, we only hurt ourselves. Genesis 27:1-45, Jacob Tricks His Father
Tiger - They say a tiger can't change its stripes. When Jesus comes into our lives he changes us and makes us new. Luke 19:1-10, Zacchaeus the Tax Collector
Elephants - It's been said an elephant never forgets. When God forgives us, he remembers our sins no more. John 8:1-11, Jesus Forgives a Sinful Woman
Rhinoceros - The rhinoceros' great horn can be used to take down its competitors. The Israelites used a different kind of horn to bring down the walls of Jericho. Joshua 6:1-20, The Fall of Jericho
Monkeys - Monkeys are known for their playful attitudes. When it comes to truth and integrity, we shouldn't monkey around. Acts 5:1-11, Ananias and Sapphira
Hippopotamus - The hippopotamus is an aggressive animal who gets into fights almost daily. With God on our side, we can win any battle that comes our way. Judges 7:1-22, Gideon Defeats the Midianites
Cheetah - The cheetah is the fastest runner on the planet. No matter what we've done, we don't have to run from God. Jonah 1, Jonah Runs From God
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.