Working Together on God's Team!
Use these 4 sports-themed lessons – football, volleyball, basketball, and baseball – to teach kids about using their talents and abilities for God.
Teamwork Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.” Ephesians 4:16 (NIV)
Huddle Up (Football) – Kids will learn that, on God's team, every player has to work together. 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, One Body Many Parts
Ace the Serve (Volleyball) – Kids will learn that, on God's team, the most valuable player is the one who serves others. Luke 10:25-37, The Parable of the Good Samaritan
Rebound (Basketball) – Kids will learn that, on God's team, it's never too late for God to transform a missed shot into a win. Luke 19:1-10, Zacchaeus the Tax Collector
Squeeze Play (Baseball) – Kids will learn that, on God's team, players stick with God even when the game gets a little tight. Daniel 3, The Fiery Furnace
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.