Worth The Wait 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this new series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of NEW Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Or you can pay $75 and just get this awesome Youth Ministry curriculum series:
God's Perfect Timing
God often seems to ask us to wait: Good things are worth waiting for.
Memory Verse: “Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” -Psalm 27:14 (NIV)
Waiting For Pain To End – When we are going through difficult times, we just want the pain to go away. But students will learn that “thorn in the flesh” moments are opportunities for God to teach us about his grace. 2 Corinthians 12:1-10, Paul's Thorn
Waiting For Pleasure – When they hear the word “wait” most teens think about sex. It seems no one wants them to have any fun. But students will learn that waiting on sex (and other good things of God) until the right time, makes the experience more fulfilling and pleasurable. 1 Corinthians 6:12-20, Sexual Immorality
Waiting On God – When God doesn't work on our time table, we consider him slow. Students will learn that our waiting on God is an opportunity to trust and serve him all the more. 2 Peter 3, The Day of The Lord
Waiting For Something More – The reality is sometimes we never get the things we long for or hope for. But students will learn that even in the waiting, God is doing some amazing things. Hebrews 11, The Faith Hall of Fame
About This Curriculum:
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Sunday or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Instant Download
Worth The Wait Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome:
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Youth Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.