Beatitudes 12-Week Preschool Curriculum
★ ★ ★ Instant Download ★ ★ ★
Teach Preschoolers the Beattitudes.
- Scripture Box: Appears on the first page of each lesson and states the main scriptural basis. It contains the lesson number, title of lesson and support verse.
- Kidnabber: A presentation that abruptly seizes the children’s attention and draws their focus directly to the lesson. It is an “ice breaker,” of sorts. The KIDnabber includes familiar tangibles that connect the lesson to a child’s everyday world.
- Surprise: A surprise package containing items that will aid in introducing the message of the Lesson Launch. The package is delivered via a mail carrier and signed for by teacher or child. It also contains the definition of a word(s) that will be emphasized in the Lesson Launch. This word and definition is written on a slip of paper, placed in the bottom of the package and referred to as the “packing slip”.
- Rampin' Up: A springboard to the lesson. This is another opportunity given to incorporate the child’s world into the biblical truth being presented.
- Lesson Launch: The Bible story or scriptural text that provides the overall framework for the lesson. Often uses object lessons that are intended to be seamless presentations enfolded into the story or text. Like the KIDnabber, these are designed to make an abstract teaching tangible.
- Air Time: Questions that assess what the children have grasped from the lesson.
- Time to Thrash: Hands on activities that allow the children to experience the lesson using their senses and Bible skills.
- The Final Spin: A wrap up of the lesson to include prayer or practical application.
- KICK RiCK Grind: Facts or pieces of research information that enliven the lesson. When you see this graphic, refer to the box at the end of the section. This box will show research or where the research was found. The teacher can share this information as seen fit.
1. Blessed Attitudes: Right attitudes
2. All Empty Inside: Less of you, More of God
3. Joy Comes In The Mourning: Repentance
4. Meekness Does Not Equal Weakness: Power under control
5. The Raving Craving: Hungry for God
6. An "Act" Of Mercy: Showing mercy to others
7. It's Time To Go Inside: Having a pure heart
8. A Piece Of The Peace: Pursuing peace
9. Two Righteous, Man!: Making a stand
10. Sweet Persecution: Wronged for right living
11. A"salted" With Light: Influencing our world12. Let These Be Your Attitudes: Review
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.