Candy Bible Lessons - Yum! Use Kids Favorite Candy To Teach Them Some SWEET Lessons From The Bible.
In these 12 fun candy Bible lessons based on candy, kids will learn life lessons about worldly temptations, growing in Christ, and living for God. And even though there is no mention of modern-day candy in the Bible, these sweet treats can still be used to help kids remember these Bible lessons. So every time they eat their favorite candy they can be reminded of the Bible lesson they learned to go with it!
Click here to sample the first lesson for FREE.
Candy Curriculum Overview
"How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!” Psalm 119:103
Gum- Kids will learn from Solomon that nothing on this Earth can make them happy for very long. Only Jesus can give eternal joy.
Sour Candy- Kids will learn that some things that seem sweet will turn sour on us because they are not God's plan for us. Kids will learn the story of the Israelites trying to take the Promised Land after God said no.
Mints- Kids will learn they can't cover up their sin, but they need to confess it and let Jesus make them new.
Movie Candy- Kids will learn the importance of counting the cost of following Jesus.
Chocolate- Kids will learn how Creation reminds us of the goodness - and sweetness - of God.
Cotton Candy - Kids will learn to put their faith on a firm foundation, not one that fades away, from the parable of the wise and foolish builders.
Memory Verse: “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.” Psalm 1:1-2
Taffy- Kids will learn how challenges in life help to stretch and shape us into the people God wants us to be through the story of Joseph.
Jawbreakers- Kids will learn that there is no sense in arguing with God. He is unchanging, and his will is unbreakable. The story of Jonah.
Hard Candy- Kids will learn the virtue of patience (sucking on a hard candy to make it last vs chomping) from the story of Jacob and Rachel.
Red Hots- Kids will learn that God can give us the strength to withstand any trial we may face.
Jelly Beans- Kids will learn how God created us all different but yet he wants us to work together in unity through the story of the early church.
Candy Bars- We all have a favorite candy bar, but no one would ever get angry with someone else because their favorite is different than ours. Kids will learn the importance of treating others with respect, even when they disagree with you.
Don't like these candies? Check out 12 more Candy Bible Lessons here.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Looking for object lessons using candy? Check out these 5 ideas from Pastor Mark at Super Church.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.