Teach kids Bible lessons from their favorite zoo animals.
Each week uses a zoo animal to teach kids a new Bible lesson.
At The Zoo Lessons Overview:
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 (NIV)
LessonsThe Monkeys- Monkeys are one of the most popular animals at the zoo, because they are so curious. They're always exploring climbing, trying new things. We as Christians should have the same passion to study God's Word and try new things He has called us to do. When we do that, we too can expect people to gather to see what makes our life so exciting.
The Elephants- Elephants are strong creatures, but as strong as they are, they are stronger together. They move in herds to protect their own. We are stronger when we unite together as believers, but when one goes astray, they become vulnerable to attack from the outside.
The Zookeeper - God is our creator and caretaker. The shepherd who loves his animals so much he would die for them.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.