What the Bible Says About Money
The Bible says a lot about money, wealth, and possessions – and their relationship to our spiritual health. In Bank On It 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn about the godly way to be money-wise. Kids will learn to be money wise.
Bank On It Lessons Overview:
First Things First
Scripture: Matthew 6:19-34, Riches in Heaven and Do Not Worry
Some people work all their lives trying to build up as much wealth as they can. Others spend all their time worrying about what they have. Jesus tells us that we should instead make God's kingdom our first priority and trust that he will give us all that we need.
Objective: Kids will learn that money-wise people put God's kingdom first.
Scripture: Luke 12:13-21, The Parable of the Rich Fool
Greed makes us want more, more, more; and it keeps us from being generous with what God has given us. Jesus told the parable of the rich fool to show us the dangers of greed.
Objective: Kids will learn that money-wise people resist greed.
God Will Provide
Scripture: Matthew 17:24-27, The Temple Tax
Many people – whether they have a lot or a little – worry about money all the time. We do not need to worry, because we can be assured that God will provide all of our needs.
Objective: Kids will learn that money-wise people know God provides.
Share, Save, Spend
Scripture: Proverbs 3:9-10, 27-28, 22:9, SHARE; Proverbs 21:20, SAVE, Proverbs 22:7 SPEND
The book of Proverbs contains many nuggets of truth about money and how it should be treated. The Bible encourages us to SHARE generously (to God and others), SAVE consistently, and SPEND wisely.
Objective: Kids will learn money-wise people SHARE, SAVE, and SPEND their money wisely.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.