Seeing God's Greatness, Easy As 1-2-3
The Bible is filled with significant numbers. No matter how you look at them, the numbers add up to one thing: Our God is Great! In Bible Numbers 8-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn that God's greatness is undeniable.
Bible Numbers Lessons Overview:
“He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.” Psalm 147:4-5 (NIV)
7 Days of Creation
Scripture: Genesis 1:1-2:3, The Beginning
We all get the same 7 days each week, but sometimes it seems like we can't get anything done in that time. God is great; he made everything in the heavens and the earth in only 6 days, and set aside day 7 as a day of rest.
Objective: Kids will learn that God has given us 6 days for work and 1 day for rest
40 Days of Rain
Scripture: Genesis 6:13-7:24, Noah
When the world had become corrupt and the people's wickedness was complete, God showed his greatness by sending rain on the earth for 40 days to destroy it all. But God's love remained even greater – saving Noah and his family from harm.
Objective: Kids will learn that God’s love never fails, even though we as people do fail.
Scripture: Exodus 20:1-17, The Ten Commandments
The Israelites wanted to follow God, but they were lawless and without direction. God showed his great love to them by giving them his commandments so they would know what is required to be faithful and righteous.
Objective: Kids will learn that God’s laws show that we cannot be perfect like God in our own strength. That is why a sacrifice for sins was required.
Scripture: Judges 7:1-22, Gideon Defeats the Midianites
Gideon had 37,000 soldiers at his disposal to fight against the Midianites, but God commanded that Gideon reduce his ranks down to 300 soldiers. God wanted to show their victory was not because of the Israelites strength but because of God's greatness.
Objective: Kids will learn that God shows his greatness by doing what is impossible for us.
Scripture: Matthew 10:1-16, Jesus Sends Out the Twelve
While many people came out to listen to Jesus preach and see him heal, Jesus selected 12 men to be his disciples and to go out and do what he had called them to do. Jesus calls each of us to follow him, and gives us each a unique calling.
Objective: Kids will learn that God calls all of us to follow Him.
Scripture: Luke 17:11-19, Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
Jesus healed 10 men with leprosy. When they realized they had been healed, only one of the men came back to praise and worship Jesus. We need to recognize what God is doing and give him praise.
Objective: Kids will learn that God is worthy of our praise for every good thing.
3 Days Dead
Scripture: Luke 24:1-12, 36-49, The Resurrection
God loved us so much that he sent his son Jesus into the world. Jesus sacrificed his life to save us from our sins since no one could keep God’s law perfectly. Jesus died. On the third day, God raised him to new life again; displaying his greatness for all of us to see.
Objective: Kids will learn that God showed his greatness by sending Jesus to save us from our sins.
1 Way to Heaven
Scripture: John 14:1-14, The Way, The Truth, The Life
When we see Jesus, we see God's greatness and his perfect love. If we put our faith in Jesus, he will forgive us our sins and provide the way for us to spend eternity with him in heaven. Jesus is our only hope to be with the Father.
Objective: Kids will learn that the only way to spend eternity in Heaven is by accepting Jesus Christ as our Savior.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.