Bible Lessons Based on Cars
Vehicles come in all shapes and sizes. Cars, trucks, vans, and SUVS are all used to do many different things. Each of these vehicles can also teach us something about living for God.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Cars Lessons Overview:
“Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.” Romans 12:1 (NIV)
Race Car: Go Fast!
Scripture: Ephesians 6:1-3
Synopsis: Race cars are designed to go as fast as they possibly can. God wants us to obey our parents with race car speed and not disobey them or make them ask twice.
Objective: Kids will identify one area that they can do better at obeying mom and dad the first time they ask.
Taxi: Go Get Your Friends
Scripture: John 4:25-30, 39-42
Synopsis: Taxi’s take people where they need to go. God wants us to invite our friends to come along and follow Jesus.
Objective: Kids will pick a friend to invite to church this week.
Police Car: Go Safely
Scripture: Psalm 119:9, 119:105 God’s Word is our guide.
Synopsis: Police cars help keep people safe, by making sure other cars drive safely by not speeding and staying on the right side of the road. The Bible is our guide to keep us safe and going in the right direction.
Objective: Kids will plan a time and place to read the Bible everyday.
Tow Truck: Go With Me
Scripture: Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Synopsis: Tow Trucks get the call when a car breaks down. They give it a lift to the shop so that they can be repaired. When someone needs help, God wants us to be there for them, to be a friend they can lean on.
Objective: Kids will share some needs their friends have and how they can help.
SUV: Go on an Adventure
Scripture: Acts 8:26-40, Philip and the Ethiopian
Synopsis: SUV’s are designed to go off road and explore new places. God wants us to be willing to follow him into the unknown so he can use us to reach this world for Jesus.
Objective: Kids will share one new thing they can do this week to help others know about Jesus.
Minivan: Go Love Your Family
Scripture: Genesis 45, Joseph Saves His Family
Synopsis: Minivans are the go-to vehicle for families. God gave us families, and he wants us to go and love the ones he’s given us.
Objective: Kids will think of one thing they can do to show their family love this week.
Garbage Truck: Go Clean Up
Scripture: Romans 6:1-14, Dead to Sin, Alive in Christ
Synopsis: Garage trucks mash our trash and haul it away. God wants us to get rid of sin and things that can lead us to sin in our lives.
Objective: Kids will identify a negative influence they can throw away this week (a video game, tv show, friend who is a bad influence, etc).
Limo: Go in Style
Scripture: Luke 14:1-14, Jesus at a Pharisee’s House
Synopsis: Limos are for people who are wealthy, important, or want to feel important. God wants us to put others first, and he will lift us up.
Objective: Kids will state one way they can think about someone else’s needs before they think about themselves.
Semi Truck: Go Far
Scripture: Galatians 6:9-10 Do not become tired in doing good.
Synopsis: Semi Trucks carry heavy loads long distances on the road. If a semi truck could talk it would probably say that it gets tired and wants to quit, but it has to keep going to make it’s delivery on time.
Objective: Kids will state how they can persevere when they face something that makes them want to quit.
Pick Up Truck: Go Work
Scripture: Colossians 3:23-24 Work for the Lord in whatever you do.
Synopsis: Pick up trucks are made for working. They can remind us that whatever work we do - chores, homework, yard work - we need to do it all with a good attitude because we are working for the Lord.
Objective: Kids will think of one chore they least enjoy and pray that God will help them to do it with a good attitude.
Convertible: Go Have Fun
Scripture: Psalm 19
Synopsis: Convertibles are meant for having fun, and driving on a beautiful day. Convertibles can remind us to thank God for all the good things he has given us - even if we don’t have a convertible.
Objective: Kids will make a list of all the things they can thank God for.
Monster Trucks: Go BIG
Scripture: Romans 10:9-11
Synopsis: Monster trucks are one of the biggest vehicles out there. The biggest decision we will ever make is to give our lives to Jesus and accept Him as our Savior.
Objective: Kids will be able to say what it means to accept Jesus as their Savior, and have an opportunity to do so.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Cars 12-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum and Children's Ministry Deals is in no way affiliated with Disney or PIXAR. The Cars Movie is property of Disney PIXAR which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.