Join the Fun with Jesus!
The Fall Festival is a fun time to be shared with our friends. It's also a great time to bring new friends to church, so they can hear about Jesus and the things he taught the disciples.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $40, but you can get them both for only $30 when you order them together. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Fall Festival Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16 (NIV)
Fishin' Hole Game – Jesus called a group of fishermen to join him in being “fishers of men.” We can throw our own line out there by bringing our friends to the Fall Festival. Luke 5:1-11. Jesus Calls the First Disciples.
Bobbing for Apples – If you want to get that apple, you have to keep the water steady and your eye on the prize. We can do amazing things for God if we keep our eyes on Jesus. Matthew 14:22-36. Jesus Walks on the Water
Cornhole – To win at Cornhole, you have to get your bean bag in just the right position. But with Jesus, we don't worry about position. We just want to love and serve others. Matthew 20:20-28. A Mother's Request.
Pumpkin Ring Toss – Toss your ring just right and you'll get it around the stem of one of the pumpkins. Jesus teaches us that doing good to others is always the right move. Matthew 12:1-14. Jesus Heals on the Sabbath
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.