The “I AM” Statements of Jesus!
Jesus taught us many great things about how we should live and how we should treat other people. But some of the most important things He spoke were the things he told us about who He was – God himself.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Jesus Said What? Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.” Hebrew 13:8 (NIrV)
Scripture: John 8:42-59, Jesus Claims About Himself
To the people of the Old Testament – Abraham, Joseph, Moses – God was the great “I AM.” When Jesus said, “before Abraham was born, I AM!” he was telling the people that he was God himself – he was with the Father from the beginning of time.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus is our Lord and God.
The Bread of Life
Scripture: John 6:32-42, 60-69, The Bread of Life
After Jesus fed the 5,000, he told the people “I AM the Bread of Life.” Just as we need to eat food for our physical health, we need Jesus for our spiritual health.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus is our source of strength and power.
The Light of the World
Scripture: John 8:12-20, The Light of the World
Light allows us to see and keeps us from stumbling in the dark. Many people in this world live in spiritual darkness because of sin. Jesus is the Light of the World who exposes sin and shows us the good and right way to live.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus brings us out of the darkness.
The Gate for the Sheep
Scripture: John 10:7-10, The Gate for the Sheep
Throughout the Bible, God's people are described as His sheep. Jesus is the Gate. Only through a relationship with Jesus can we enter into the sheep pin and become one of God's people too.
Objective: Kids will learn that through Jesus we can become God's people.
The Good Shepherd
Scripture: John 10:11-18, The Good Shepherd
A shepherd feeds, cares for, and protects his sheep. Jesus is our Good Shepherd and we are his sheep. Jesus went so far as to lay down his life for his sheep.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus laid down his life for us.
The Resurrection and the Life
Scripture: John 11:17-44, Jesus Raises Lazarus
Jesus performed a miracle by raising Lazarus from the dead. He also gave us a great promise when he said: “I AM the resurrection and the life.” He was saying that everyone who believes in Jesus will have eternal life.
Objective: Kids will learn that through Jesus we can have eternal life.
The Way, The Truth, and The Life
Scripture: John 14:1-7, The Way to the Father
People get confused thinking there are many different ways to God. BUT Jesus said that the only way to the Father and to life with him in heaven is through Jesus. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and The Life.
Objective: Kids will learn that the only way to heaven is through Jesus.
Scripture: John 15:1-17, The Vine and the Branches
The branches of a plant cannot survive unless they are continually connected to the main vine. Jesus is the Vine. To live a holy, fruitful, and happy life, we need to be constantly connected to him.
Objective: Kids will learn that prayer and Bible study help us stay connected to Jesus.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Includes NIRV, NIV, NLT, and KJV Memory Verse Graphics
- Includes Editable Text Files
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.