A Kid Who Praises God!
Sometimes life gets off to a rocky start. Through this study of the life of Jacob, kids will see that a life filled with praise and thanksgiving to God can turn things around.
To get 2 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $20, but you can get them both for only $15 when you order them together. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Diary of a Godly Kid Thanksgiving Lessons Overview:
“I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God.” Deuteronomy 32:3 (NIV)
Godly Kid, Godly U-turn – Sometimes we make mistakes. Huge mistakes. But with God, it's never too late to move in a new direction. Genesis 27:1-41. Jacob Gets Isaac's Blessing
Godly Kid, Godly Praise – Sometimes we don't know where we belong. But when we take time to praise God, we realize our place is with him. Genesis 28:10-21. Jacob's dream at Bethel.
Godly Kid, Godly Forgiveness – Sometimes we get weighed down by the bad things we've done. But when we receive forgiveness and offer it to others, our burdens are lifted. Genesis 33:1-20. Jacob's reunion with Esau.
Godly Kid, Godly Remembering – Sometimes it's hard to see how far we've come. But when we take time to remember all that God has done, we realize how much we have to thank Him for. Genesis 35:1-15. God gives Jacob a new name.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID, and WIMPY KID are trademarks of Wimpy Kid, Inc., which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.