Use Emojis In Kids Church This Christmas!
Kids will learn the Christmas story, by associating different events with these 4 common Emoji faces - the Angel Face, the Surprised Face, the Angry Face, and the Heart Eyes Face.
Emoji Christmas Lessons Overview:
“She is going to have a son. You must give him the name Jesus. That’s because he will save his people from their sins.” Matthew 1:21 NIRV
Angel Face Emoji – The angelic face reminds us of the angel that visited Mary and Joseph to announce they would be the parents of Jesus – the reason for Christmas. Luke 1:26-38 & Matthew 1:18-24, Angel Visits
Surprised Emoji – The shepherds were very surprised when the angels filled the sky to tell them about the birth of Jesus, the Savior of the world. But once they realized how great this news was, they rushed so they could be some of the first people to see the baby Jesus. Luke 2:8-20, The Birth of Jesus
Angry Face Emoji – The angry face reminds us that while the wise men were excited to celebrate that Jesus had been born, not everyone was so happy. King Herod was so angry that a new king had come, that he completely missed what the birth of Jesus was all about. Matthew 2:1-12, The Visit of The Magi
Heart Eyes Emoji – God loves us so much that he gave us the best present ever - Jesus. Jesus gives us a way to have all of our sins forgiven so that we can live forever with God. That’s better than any gift you’ll ever unwrap on Christmas morning. Luke 2:1-7 and John 3:16, God’s Christmas Present to the World
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Download the FREE Christmas Program here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School
Be sure to check out our Christmas Worship Songs for Kids Playlist on Spotify!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.