The Best Christmas Presents
What could be better than presents under the tree? How about God’s gifts of Peace, Joy, Love, and Giving that Jesus brought into the world? Kids will learn that while God’s presents for us can’t be wrapped, they can be used all year long.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Not Sold In Stores Lessons Overview:
“But the angel said to them, ‘Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.’” Luke 2:10-11 (NIV)
Peace – One day, God will take away fights and hard times and everything that makes us anxious. But for now, we can experience his peace on the inside when we remember he has everything under control. Isaiah 9:6-7, Jesus as the Prince of Peace.
Joy – Happiness can be hard to find, but joy is for everyone who believes in Jesus. Joy can be our attitude when we think about the fantastic things God did at Christmas. Luke 2:8-20, the shepherds and the angels.
Giving – Wise men brought Jesus precious gifts after he was born. Today, we can give Jesus the gift of serving him. Matthew 2:1-12, the Magi visit Jesus.
Love – Jesus loves us so much that he was willing to come down from heaven and become human. Now, he wants us to love other people. 1 John 4:7-12, love others as Jesus loves you.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Download the FREE Christmas Program here
Be sure to check out our Christmas Worship Songs for Kids Playlist on Spotify!
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.