Meet the Savior through the colors of the season
Easter comes in the spring, a time of bright colors and new life. Through the colors of Easter, we can discover who Jesus is and what he did for us on the cross.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
The Colors of Easter Lessons Overview:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 (NIV)
Green - Jesus rode into Jerusalem to the sight of green palm leaves, welcoming him to town. Matthew 21:1-11, The Triumphal Entry.
Pink - Pink is the color we turn when we are flushed and embarrassed, just as Jesus embarrassed the Pharisees when he drove them from the temple. Matthew 21:12-17, Jesus Clears the Temple.
Blue - The disciples were blue when they saw Jesus die, but dying was part of God’s plan. Matthew 27:11-26, Jesus is Sentenced to Die.
Yellow - The yellow sun shone down on the tomb the morning Jesus rose from the dead. Matthew 28:1-10, Jesus Rises From the Grave.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series just let us know within 30 days and we will offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.