Bible Crafts 6-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum
Bible Lessons + Fun Crafts = Win!
Kids will learn some of the great stories of the Old Testament through fun and creative craft projects.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Bible Crafts Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “Our help comes from the Lord. He is the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 124:8 (NIrV)
The Colorful Coat – Through the story of Joseph, kids will learn that our pride can get us into trouble, but God can work out bad things for Good. Genesis 37:1-11,37:19-20, 37:26-27, 45:4-8 The story of Joseph. Kids will make their own Joseph puppet complete with a coat of many colors.
Baby Rescue – Through the story of baby Moses, kids will learn that God watches over and protects us. Exodus 2:1-10, Baby Moses. Kids will make their own baby Moses.
The Folding Sea – Through the story of the parting of the Red Sea, kids will learn that God always has a plan for us. Exodus 14:13-29, Parting of the Red Sea. Kids will make their own Red Sea scene.
The Big Fish – Through the story of Jonah, kids will learn that God sometimes gives us difficult situations so that we will learn to trust Him. Jonah 1, Jonah Flees From God. Kids will hear the lesson through the Balloon Jonah story, and then create their own to tell to parents the story later.
The Fierce Fire – Through the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, kids will learn that God is with us no matter what situation we face. Daniel 3:4-28, The Fiery Furnace. Kids will create their own fiery furnace.
The Quiet Lions – Through the story of Daniel, kids will learn that amazing things happen when we put our faith in God. Daniel 6:13-23, Daniel in the Lion’s Den. Kids will create their own lions.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Congratulations to Cheri Andrews! She was the first to order and won the $100 Hobby Lobby Gift Card!