Bible Lessons Based On Candy Bars!
The candy aisle of the grocery store is filled with sweet confections. Kids will learn that there is nothing sweeter than the love of God.
Click here to sample the first lesson for FREE.
Candy Bars Lessons Overview:
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
Lessons:Snickers – They say that “Snickers satisfies.” Kids will learn that we can be truly satisfied with Jesus. John 4:4-26, The Living Water
M&Ms – No matter if your favorite color is red, yellow, blue, green, or brown… there is something for everyone in a bag of M&Ms. In the same way, God’s goodness satisfies all of our needs. Matthew 14:13-21, Feeding the Five Thousand
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups – They say there's no wrong way to eat a Reese's. Kids will learn that there is only one way to God the Father, and that's through Jesus. John 14:1-14, The Way, The Truth, The Life
Kit Kat – To enjoy this candy, you have to “Break off a piece of that Kit Kat bar.” Kids will learn that even when things are breaking apart, God takes care of us. Acts 16:16-36, Paul And Silas in Prison
Reese's Pieces – These candies may be small, but that doesn't mean they aren't incredible. Kids will learn that no matter how small we are, Jesus loves us incredibly. Mark 10:13-16, Jesus and the Little Children
Milky Way – The name of this candy bar reminds us of the vastness of the universe. Kids will learn that God has big plans for us – greater than anything we can imagine. Genesis 12:1-7, The Call Of Abram
Twix – Twix always come in two, like the animals that came two by two into the ark. Kids will learn from the story of Noah that two things that always go together are God's power and God's love. Genesis 7:6-18, 8:15-22, Noah's Ark
Crunch – This amazing candy comes with an unexpected crunch. Kids will learn that God does amazing and unexpected things for us. Exodus 13:20-14:29, Crossing the Red Sea
Three Musketeers – The image on this candy is the Three Musketeers- friends who always stick together. Kids will learn through the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego that we are wise if we always stick with God. Daniel 3:8-30, The Fiery Furnace
Butterfinger – The Butterfingers slogan says, “don't lay a finger on my Butterfinger.” Kids will learn that God’s touch brings us forgiveness and love. Luke 7:36-50, Jesus Anointed
Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar – Some people don't need the nuts, nougat, and caramel; just give them pure milk chocolate. Kids will learn that when we encounter Jesus, he makes us pure. Luke 8:42b-48, Jesus Heals a Sick Woman
Almond Joy – For those who love the taste of coconut and almond, this candy bar is pure happiness. Kid will learn that when we meet Jesus, he fills us with unspeakable Joy. Luke 17:11-19, Jesus Heals 10 Lepers
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
The producers of the candy bars listed above do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this curriculum or Children's Ministry Deals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.