Deny Your Selfie 4-Week Children’s Ministry Curriculum
NEW! 25% Off 1 Day Only - Picture Putting Others First!
It's easy to put ourselves first. Our smartphones, selfie sticks and social media profiles all encourage us to do just that. But Jesus tells us that's not God's way. We can follow Jesus' example and put God first and serve others.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Includes NIRV, NIV, NLT, and KJV Memory Verse Graphics
- Includes Text Only files
Deny Your Selfie Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “Then Jesus spoke to his disciples. He said, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must say no to themselves. They must pick up their cross and follow me.” Matthew 16:24 (NIrV)
Scripture: Matthew 22:34-40, The Greatest Commandment
Jesus tells us that the greatest thing that we can do is put God first and love him with all our heart and strength. When we do that, we then have the ability to love other people. The most important step in denying ourselves is focusing on God.
Objective: Kids will learn that denying myself means putting God first.
Scripture: Mark 10:35-45, The Request of James and John
James and John put themselves first. They wanted to have the greatest place of honor among Jesus' friends. But Jesus told them that they must seek to serve others, and not to be important.
Objective: Kids will learn that a great person serves others.
Scripture: Luke 10:25-37, The Parable of the Good Samaritan
Doing good things for our friends and family is easy. But Jesus calls us to be a good neighbor to everyone, even people we don’t know or don’t get along with.
Objective: Kids will learn that we can be a good neighbor to everyone.
Be A Sheep
Scripture: Matthew 25:31-46, The Sheep and the Goats
Serving other people isn't always the easiest or most comfortable thing to do. But when we deny ourselves and go the extra mile, we serve not only other people but Jesus as well.
Objective: Kids will learn that when I serve others, I am serving Jesus too.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.