We Can Talk To God About Anything
Prayer is simply talking to God. It's as easy to understand as an emoji face. Each week, kids will focus on something specific they can talk to God about in prayer using emojis as helpful reminders.
Click here to sample the first lesson for FREE.
Emoji Prayers Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“At all times, pray by the power of the Spirit. Pray all kinds of prayers. Be watchful, so that you can pray. Always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” Ephesians 6:18 (NIrV)
Sad Tear Face – Pray for those who are sad, that God will comfort them. No one likes it when they don't feel happy, but Jesus said that the sad are blessed because they will be comforted by God. Matthew 5:1-11, The Beatitudes
Heart Eyes Face – Thank God for your family and those who love you. Joseph thanked God for the chance to be reunited to his family, whom he loved. Genesis 45:1-15, Joseph Reunites with His Brothers
Black Eye Face – Pray for those who are hurt or suffering, that God will help them. When Peter was suffering in a prison cell, his friends prayed, and God answered their prayer. Acts 12:1-17, Peter's Miraculous Escape
Laughing Face – Thank God for giving you friends and people who make you laugh. When Elijah was feeling sad and alone, God brought a friend, Elisha, to lift his spirits. 1 Kings 19:14-16 and 19:19-21, Elijah and Elisha
Angry Face – Ask God to help you forgive those who make you angry. Like in the story of the lost son, when we are wronged we should be forgiving like the father, not having a bitter attitude like the older son. Luke 15:11-32, The Lost Son
In Awe Face – Praise God for the world and all the beautiful things that he has made. The beauty we see in the world around us reminds us of the incredible qualities of our God. Psalm 36:5-11, Your Love O Lord
Sick Face – Pray for those who are sick, that God would make them feel better. Jesus is loving and has the power to bring us healing. Luke 8:42b-48, Jesus Heals a Sick Woman
Cool Shades Face – Thank God for giving you clothes to wear and a place to live. Thank God for forgiving your sins and giving you a way to be with Him forever. Jesus assured us that God would take care of all our needs. Matthew 6:25-34, Do Not Worry
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Congratulations to Kathryn Sievert! She was to the first to order Emoji Prayers and won the pack of Emoji beach balls from Amazon!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.