Science + Bible Lessons! - We Can Trust God!
The Bible is full of stories of people who have shown incredible faith in God. Kids will learn about these examples of faith as well as learn some cool science experiments to help them remember each story.
Click here to sample the first lesson for FREE.
Experiments In Faith Lessons Overview:
“Faith is being sure of what we hope for. It is being sure of what we do not see.” Hebrews 11:1 (NIRV)
Rainbow In a Bottle
Objective: Kids will name something that is hard to trust God to do.
Experiment: 5 different liquids form a rainbow in a glass without mixing.
Synopsis: Noah’s life was an experiment in faith. He spent years building an ark at God’s command, and God rewarded his faithfulness by saving him and his family from the Great Flood.
Scripture: Genesis 6:9-22
Objective: Kids will name something they think God is asking them to do.
Experiment: Try to move the iron out of iron-fortified cereal flakes with a magnet.
Synopsis: God didn’t tell Abram where he was leading him; he simply told him to follow. By faith Abram followed God, and God showed him he had a plan for his life.
Scripture: Genesis 12:1-5
Parting of the Red Sea
Objective: Kids will ask God to help them with a tough situation.
Experiment: Candle sucks up water into a glass.
Synopsis: The Israelites thought they were doomed. They were trapped by an army on one side and the sea on the other. By faith Moses led the Israelites through the Red Sea, proving that God can always make a way to help those who love him.
Scripture: Exodus 14:15-29
Objective: Kids will name an area of peer pressure that’s hard to resist and pray for God to help them.
Experiment: A Balloon survives being pressed against a bed of nails.
Synopsis: By faith Elijah stood up to the prophets of Baal and showed everyone his was the One True God. By faith we can stand against the crowd and say no to negative peer pressure.
Scripture: 1 Kings 18:22-39, Elijah calls fire from Heaven
Walking On Eggshells
Objective: Kids will ask God to help them have faith to do what’s right no matter what.
Experiment: Try to stand bare-footed on two dozen eggs by distributing your weight.
Synopsis: By faith, Esther had the courage to do what was right, even when it seemed impossible. God will give us the courage to stand up for what’s right if we ask him.
Scripture: Esther 4:6-17
Walking On Water
Objective: Kids will be challenged to give or recommit their hearts to Jesus.
Experiment: Floating Bowling Ball.
Synopsis: By faith Peter walked on water when he kept his eyes on Jesus. God wants us to have a faith like Peter and follow Jesus wherever he leads us.
Scripture: Matthew 14:22-33
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.