Experience the INCREDIBLE true story of Christmas!
The Christmas story is an incredible true story of the birth of an incredible hero – Jesus our Savior.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Curriculum Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
Digital Curriculum + Digital Game Pack: Instant access via email to curriculum and game videos
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Incredible Christmas Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ, the Lord.” Luke 2:11 (NIrV)
Incredible Trust – Mary was just a normal girl living her life. When an angel visited Mary, she had to use her incredible trust to believe in God’s amazing plan to save to the world even when no one else believed her. Luke 1:26-38, The Angel Visits Mary
Incredible Invisibility – The powerful birth of Jesus happened in a small town– invisible to most of the world. God chose to reveal the good news to a nearly invisible group of shepherds out in the fields. Luke 2:1-20, The Shepherds
Incredible Power – Jesus was born a powerful king, and his birth attracted the attention of the strong and powerful, like the Magi and King Herod. Matthew 2:1-12, The Visit of the Magi
Incredible Grace – God sent the most incredible hero the world has ever seen when he sent his son Jesus to save the world from sin and give everyone the gift of eternal life. Matthew 1:18-23 The birth of Jesus
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.