Don’t you believe it!
There are many lies going around today that sound good, but are really leading people away from the truth. However, if we look to Scripture we’ll find reasons to believe the Bible and reasons to do things God’s way. In Lie Detector 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will receive Biblical answers to big lies.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Lie Detector Lessons Overview:
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.” 2 Timothy 3:16 (NIV)
You Are Number One
Mark 9:33-35, Who is the Greatest
This big lie tells us we should put ourselves first. Get ahead at all costs. Look out for number one, and number one is you. Jesus teaches us that if we want to be great, we will serve others.
Objective: Kids will learn that God wants us to put others first.
There’s No Such Thing as Right and Wrong
2 Timothy 3, Follow the Bible and Not the World
One of the biggest lies told today is that there’s no such thing as right and wrong. There are no absolutes. That can’t be true because “There are no absolutes” is itself an absolute statement! The Bible teaches us there is absolute truth, as well as right and wrong.
Objective: Kids will learn that the Bible teaches us right and wrong.
The Bible is a Myth
Matthew 27:11-26, Jesus Before Pilate
This big lie tells us the Bible is a myth or a fairy tale. There’s not only Biblical evidence to show the Bible is true, there is archaeological evidence to back up the Bible. It is a book rooted in real history that teaches us who we are and what God has done for us!
Objective: Kids will learn the Bible is a true book of history as well as a revelation about God.
There’s More Than One Way to Heaven
John 14:5-6, Jesus is the Way
The big lie says all religions are essentially the same. They all lead to the same place. This lie is as dangerous as telling a driver that any direction they drive on a road is safe. That’s a great way to have a head on collision! Jesus says He is the ONLY way to be saved. Only by believing in Jesus can we get to Heaven. To tell someone otherwise is not being “tolerant” or “kind”. It’s actually one of the most unloving things you can do.
Objective: Kids will learn Jesus is the only way to Heaven.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.