Teach Kids to Have a Heart for Others.
This new curriculum takes kids on a journey around the world to learn about Paul's Missionary Journeys and about kids in different countries as they they explore what it means to be a missionary for Jesus. This curriculum also includes an 8-week offering project guide for your Children's Ministry to support a missionary family serving kids in Haiti.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Missions: Kids Around the World Lessons Overview
Memory Verse: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-20a
Haiti – It's Possible for God to Change Lives. Acts 9:1-19, Saul's Conversion
Bolivia – It's Possible for God to Make You Bold. Acts 9:20-31, Saul in Damascus and Jerusalem
Poland – It's Possible for God to Give You a Vision. Acts 13:1-12, Paul and Barnabas in Cyprus
China – It's Possible for God to Protect His People. Acts 14, Paul and Barnabas in Lystra and Derbe
Philippines – It's Possible for God to Do More Than You Expect. Acts 16:6-15, Paul's Vision and Lydia's Conversion
Iraq – It's Possible to Praise God Even in Hard Situations. Acts 16:16-34, Paul and Silas in Prison
Kenya – I Can Point the Way to God. Acts 17:16-34, Paul Preaches in Athens
Wherever You Are – It's Possible to Share Jesus Wherever You Are or Wherever You Go. Acts 18:1-11, 18-23, Paul, Priscilla and Aquila
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.