Bible Lessons On Ways to Serve Others
Robots are made to serve. They’re designed to do work that we’d rather not do. Jesus taught us that if we want to follow him we need to be a servant to others like he was. Kids will learn 4 ways to serve God and others by making these 4 unique robots to use in Children’s Ministry each week.
Robots Lessons Overview:
“The greatest among you will be your servant” Matthew 23:11 (NIV)
Scripture: Luke 21:1-4 The Widow’s Offering
Synopsis: This robot helps collect our offering for God every week. Kids will learn that we serve God and others through our giving. Kids will also learn from the story of the generous widow that God wants us to give to Him first, not just our leftovers.
Objective: Kids will name one way they can be more generous.
Prayer Request Robot
Scripture: James 5:16 Pray For Each Other
Synopsis: This robot has slots for inserting prayer requests that someone can take out and pray for. We can serve others by praying for their needs. We can also serve God by admitting when we sin and asking others to pray for our needs.
Objective: Kids will name something they need to ask for prayer for and name someone they are going to ask to pray for this week.
Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 Encourage Each Other
Synopsis: This robot has an open top for people to put notes of encouragement in that can be read by the stage leader each week. We can serve others by trying to encourage people in our lives.
Objective: Kids will name a way that they can encourage someone in their family or a friend this week.
Scripture: Matthew 28:18-20 The Great Commission
Synopsis: This robot is large and friendly to welcome everyone to church. We can serve others by welcoming them to church or welcoming someone who is new and needs a friend.
Objective: Kids will name someone they are going to invite to church with them next week.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.