The final word!
The Old Testament books of prophecy become much easier to understand because of the New Testament. We can look at the gospels and see how every word God spoke about Jesus in the Old Testament came true. Revelation is also a book of prophecy, but it's hard to understand because many of the events in Revelation have (probably) not happened yet. We can know that they will come true though, just like the Old Testament prophecies did because God’s Word is always true. We can also learn much from this mysterious book, God's final word to his people, as it tells us about the end of times and the glorious future we have in Heaven. In The Last Book 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn that Revelation is a book of prophecy that gives us hope for the future.
Click here to sample the first lesson for FREE.
The Last Book Lessons Overview:
“I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the First and the Last. I am the Beginning and the End.” Revelation 22:13 (NIrV)
Scripture: Revelation 3:14-22, Letter to a Lukewarm Church
Revelation begins with seven letters to seven churches, and most of them are not good news. God calls all believers and churches to be faithful and alert. He wants us to be hard at work sharing the gospel because the end of times will one day come.
Objective: Kids will say that God wants them to be "hot" rather than lukewarm in their faith.
Seven Seals, Seven Trumpets, Seven Bowls
Scripture: Revelation 16, Seven Bowls
Revelation is a series of sevens: seven letters followed by seven seals, seven trumpets, and seven bowls. Each set of seven seems to make things worse and worse, especially the seven bowls of wrath. God gave us these revelations so we would not lose heart. Yes, the end of times will be bad, but Jesus will still win out in the end!
Objective: Kids will learn that we don’t need to fear the end of times if our faith is in Jesus, but these warnings should push us to share the hope of Jesus with anyone who is not saved.
Scripture: Revelation 20:7-15, The Final Judgment
When Jesus returns, the first thing He will do is pass final judgment on Satan. Anyone who rejects God will be judged as well, but those who are written in the Book of Life will be spared. Knowing this makes it all the more urgent that we stay "hot" for Christ and share our faith with others.
Objective: Kids will learn that God is judge. Our job is not to judge others for sin, but rather to share the hope of forgiveness through Jesus.
A New Home
Scripture: Revelation 21:1-4, 9-27, A New Heaven and Earth
The final vision of Revelation is of the new home Jesus is preparing for us. We will live in a new Heaven and Earth, and we will dwell there with God forever.
Objective: Kids will learn that if they call on Jesus as their Savior, they will live with Him in Heaven forever!
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.