Our Best-Selling Christmas Curriculum!
Do you want to meet a savior this Christmas? unFrozen 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum teaches kids that Jesus was born to melt away the old, and bring new life and a new kingdom.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
unFrozen Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: "The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned." Isaiah 9:2
Kingdom of Frozen Hearts – It's a time of great turmoil. God's once great nation is divided into two – the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah. When they aren't fighting each other, they're fighting the surrounding kingdoms – Assyria, Babylon, Philistia. The people are discouraged and without hope; their hearts have become cold and dark. In the midst of this, God speaks through a man – a prophet – named Isaiah, telling the people that one day God will establish a new kingdom without end. He will bring forth a new king that will save the people: not only from their enemies, but also from their own sin. Isaiah 9:2-7
Let Us Go – The new kingdom began in humility. A little baby born in an animal stable, sleeping in a feed trough. His parents, a poor couple who just arrived in this nothing town. Nearby, some guys who make a living watching sheep were settling in for the night. Then suddenly the sky lit up, filled with the electric presence of angels. They came with an announcement: “The new kingdom has arrived! A Savior is born, the anointed one, the Lord!” When the angels had left, the shepherds faced each other and said, “We must meet him. Let us go!” Luke 2:1-20
Do You Want To Meet a Savior? – King Herod was an evil ruler, a man whose heart was dark and cold and turned away from God. Then came the day that visitors – Magi – from a distant land arrived looking for the newly born king. This was news to Herod; a new king meant that Herod's position and power were threatened. He couldn't let that happen. He crafted a plan to kill the baby Jesus, and put an end to any new kingdom. But God had other plans. Matthew 2:1-12
Love's Open Door – In keeping with custom, Joseph and Mary presented the baby Jesus at the temple. An old man named Simeon had been waiting his entire life for the new kingdom to arrive. When he saw Jesus, he knew that it had. Simeon declared the new kingdom would not only be for the Jewish people, but Jesus would open the door for all the people of the world to be saved. Anna, a prophet who stayed at the temple day and night also realized that the new kingdom had come. She went around the temple telling everyone about the one who would redeem the people. Luke 2:21-39
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Download the FREE Christmas Program here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
The Frozen movie is property of The Walt Disney Company, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.