Overcoming Fear of Scary Things with God's Help
Teach kids that God wants to comfort them when they're scared and that He can use scary situations for good.
Monsters Lessons Overview:
“LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1
The Monsters Out There – Sometimes the world can be a scary place. Between school and the dentist and making new friends, there's a lot out there that we might be afraid of. David Battles Goliath, 1 Samuel 17
The Monsters In Here – Sometimes the scariest things are on the inside. We might be afraid of trying new things and failing, afraid that we're not smart enough or good enough. Saul Fears Losing His Kingship, 1 Samuel 18
The Monsters Up Ahead – Sometimes we have to face the biggest fear of all: The Unknown. We may not know what the future holds, but we can be confident that God has got our backs. David Spares Saul's Life, 1 Samuel 24
Bigger Than the Monsters – Our God is bigger than all of the Monsters. When we really know that in our hearts, we start to look at Him with a special awe and reverence. The Bible calls that “the fear of the Lord.” David Becomes King of Israel, 2 Samuel 5, Psalm 27:1-3
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.