Game On! Use Video Games To Learn About The Israelites Journey To The Promised Land
This video game-themed series will encourage kids in their quests to grow spiritually. Kids will look at the journey of the Israelites from Egypt to the Promised Land and be challenged to Level Up.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Level Up Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “The Lord is with me. I will not be afraid.” Psalm 118:6a (NIrV)
Scripture: Exodus 14:5-31, Crossing the Red Sea
The Israelites had been slaves in Egypt, but God had set them free and was leading them to the Promised Land. Pharaoh went out with his army to get his slaves back, but the Israelites had God fighting for them. Their victory was assured.
Objective: Kids will say, “I know that God protects and fights for his people.”
Scripture: Exodus 15:22-27, The Waters of Marah
It wasn't long into their journey before the Israelites began to grumble. They soon forgot the miracle at the Red Sea and instead complained because the only water they could find in the desert was bitter and undrinkable. But God soon proved again that he would provide.
Objective: Kids will say, “There’s no reason to complain when I’m trusting God.”
Scripture: Exodus 16:1-23, Manna and Quail
The Israelites were hungry. It was difficult to find food in the desert. But the Lord was once again faithful; he provided them with quail and with bread from heaven to eat.
Objective: Kids will say, “I know that God will take care of my needs.”
Scripture: Exodus 18:1-19, Jethro Visits Moses
Moses was working from morning to night leading the Israelites. It was exhausting. Moses' father-in-law Jethro came to visit and told Moses he was working too hard. He gave Moses some good advice, which Moses took. Sometimes God sends people to us to show us a better way.
Objective: Kids will say, “I will listen to the advice of godly people God sends my way.”
Scripture: Exodus 20:1-21, 32:1-24, The Giving of the Law and the Golden Calf
God had given his people the Law, a guide to living the kind of life God wants for us. But when Moses was away for too long, the people did things their own way and built for themselves an idol to worship instead.
Objective: Kids will say, “God’s way is always right, even if it’s not always easy.”
Scripture: Exodus 40:34-38, The Tabernacle
Several chapters of Exodus detail the making of the Tabernacle (Exodus 35:4 – 40:38). The people dedicated themselves to making it perfect because this would be the dwelling place for the Lord. Everywhere the Israelites traveled, they took the tabernacle with them.
Objective: Kids will say, “In all things, I will do my best and give my best to God.”
Scripture: Deuteronomy 34:1-12, The Death of Moses
Moses knew that he would not live long enough to enter into the Promised Land. But before he died, God gave him an incredible gift. God showed Moses all of the land that the Israelites would soon call their own. Moses died in the presence of God, having been a great servant of God.
Objective: Kids will say, “I want to dedicate my life to serving God.”
Scripture: Joshua 6:1-20, The Fall of Jericho
The Israelites were ready to enter into the Promised Land, but one thing stood in their way – the walled city of Jericho. God gave the people some strange instructions on how to defeat their enemy. Instead of grumbling, the people believed God and obeyed him. And the walls came tumbling down.
Objective: Kids will say, “I will trust and obey what God says.”
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.