A kid who grows with God!
As kids head back to school, it can be overwhelming for them to see how much growing and learning is still ahead of them. Through this study of the life of Joseph, kids will learn that what they need to be successful is to grow with God.
To get 3 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Lesson + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 3 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Diary of a Godly Kid Back to School Edition Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33 (NIV)Godly Kid, Godly Favor – Sometimes we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. But God takes care of us even in those rocky, hard places. Genesis 39. Joseph in Potiphar's house.
Godly Kid, Godly Responsibility – Sometimes we'd rather do whatever comes easiest. But if we are willing to step up and take responsibility, God can do great things through us. Genesis 41:33-57. Joseph Put in Charge of Egypt.
Godly Kid, Godly Love – Sometimes others hurt us or do bad things to us. But with God's help we can change the situation with love and forgiveness. Genesis 44:18-45:18 Joseph Forgives His Brothers.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID, and WIMPY KID are trademarks of Wimpy Kid, Inc., which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Click the COOKIE to see all of our Back to School Children's Ministry Curriculum and click the APPLE to see all of our FREE Back to School Children's Ministry Resources.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.