Learn To Be A Kid Who Follows God.
Summer vacation starts out fun, but after a while it can seem to last 40 years. Through this study of the life of Moses, kids will learn that with the right attitude and attention, this summer vacation can be a complete blast!
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Diary of a Godly Kid Summer Vacation Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: "Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." 1 Chronicles 16:11 (NIV)
Godly Following – Sometimes we don't know where we're going or what we're doing. But if we're willing to follow God, he will take us to amazing new places. Exodus 14:13-31. Israelites Cross the Red Sea.
Godly Attitude – Sometimes things just aren't going our way. But we can keep from grumbling by remembering that God is taking care of everything. Exodus 16:1-23. God Provides Manna and Quail.
Godly Honor – Sometimes we want to do things our own way. But God calls us to honor and respect our parents' guidance. Exodus 18:5-27. Moses Takes Jethro's Advice.
Godly Time – Sometimes there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything we want to. But more than anything, God wants us to spend time with him. Exodus 24. The Israelites Confirm the Covenant.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
DIARY OF A WIMPY KID, and WIMPY KID are trademarks of Wimpy Kid, Inc., which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.