Building Easter 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum
Use Lego Bricks to Teach Kids the Easter Story
From Jesus’ prayer in the garden to the empty tomb on Sunday, kids will learn four Bible lessons about the Easter story that they can easily remember every time they play with LEGO bricks.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Building Easter Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8 (NIV)
Green Bricks - The Garden
Scripture: Matthew 26:36-46, Jesus Prays in the Garden
Synopsis: Jesus was very upset the night he was betrayed. When he was upset, he went into the garden and he prayed. God wants us to pray when we are sad, afraid, or upset.
Objective: Kids will learn that when they are upset, they should remember to pray like Jesus did.
Black Bricks - A Dark Night
Scripture: Mark 14:66-72, Peter Denies Knowing Jesus
Synopsis: The disciples were scared while Jesus was on trial. Peter was so scared he pretended not to know Jesus. If we give our fears to God, he will give us the strength to stand up for him.
Objective: Kids will learn to ask God for the strength to do the right thing even when it's hard.
Red Bricks - The Blood of Christ
Scripture: Luke 23:32-43, Jesus And The Thief On The Cross
Synopsis: Jesus suffered a very painful death, but his suffering was necessary to set us free from sin. We can have our sins forgiven like the repentant thief and live forever in paradise.
Objective: Kids will state why Jesus had to die.
White Bricks – Washed White as Snow
Scripture: John 20:1-10, 19-20, Jesus is Alive and Appears to the Disciples
Synopsis: The cross was not the end of the story for Jesus. Jesus is alive, and if we give our hearts to him, he will forgive our sins.
Objective: Kids will learn that Jesus coming back to life means they can accept him as their Savior to spend forever in heaven with him.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.