Teach kids the Easter Story.
Each week kids will look at a different "Easter Egg" to learn a fun, Easter Bible lesson.
Easter Eggs Lessons Overview:
“Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.’” John 11:25 (NIV)
Plastic Eggs - The Pharisees: Plastic Eggs are pretty and eye catching. They hold the promise of something sweet inside. But as sweet as their insides are, they are not real, they are phony, just like the faith of the Pharisees. The Pharisees trusted in laws and rules more than God, and the gospel they preached was as phony as a plastic egg. That’s why they missed the Messiah when he came.
Rotten Egg - Judas: Have you ever peeled a hard boiled egg, only to discover it was rotten on the inside? In a sense, Judas was a rotten egg. Judas knew a lot about Jesus and spent a lot of time with him but, instead of accepting Jesus as he was, Judas turned against Jesus and made several bad decisions.
Broken Eggs - The Disciples: On the night Jesus was betrayed, the other eleven disciples fled and hid. Peter denied knowing Jesus three times. Seeing their master arrested, tortured, and executed left them broken like shattered Easter eggs. But the disciples would soon learn that the Savior who could heal the sick could also put their broken pieces back together.
Easter Eggs - Us: At Easter time, we hard boil eggs and dye them, creating colorful new creations to share and enjoy during the season. The dying of Easter eggs parallels not only the death of Jesus, but our own dying to self when we accept Christ. Just as the eggs come out of the dye new and colorful, we can rise from the waters of baptism as a new creation.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.