Teach The Easter Story With Emojis
Kids will learn the Easter story, by associating different events with these 4 common Emoji faces - the Happy Face, the Money Eyes Face, the Sad Face, and the Angel Face.
Emoji Easter Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
“Jesus is not here! He has risen! ” Luke 24:6a (NIrV)
Happy Emoji - This emoji reminds us of how happy everyone was to see Jesus when he came to Jerusalem just a week before he would be crucified. When he rode in they celebrated. They laid down palms, and they shouted with joy at the arrival of the King. Mark 11:1-10, The Triumphal Entry
Money Eyes Emoji - This emojis reminds us that many powerful people were angry with Jesus because he claimed to be the Son of God. They decided to kill Jesus, and even convinced one of Jesus' own followers to help them for some money. Luke 22:1-6, 39-48, Judas Betrays Jesus
Crying Emoji - This emoji reminds us that our sin caused Jesus to suffer. Because we sinned and disobeyed God, we deserved to be punished. But Jesus loves us so much that he took the punishment for us even though it hurt him very much. Luke 23:26-48, The Crucifixion
Angel Emoji - This emoji reminds us of the angels who told Mary that God had raised Jesus to life again. When Mary saw Jesus alive, she was so happy! She ran and told everyone the good news, that Jesus is alive. That is still the best news that we can share with our friends today! John 20:1-18, The Resurrection
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price (shipping is non-refundable for physical items), and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.