Use Art To Teach Kids Lessons from the Bible!
Each week kids will create a different art project that reminds them of the beauty and greatness of God. Now, that's cool!
Bible Art Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Praise the Lord for the glory that belongs to him. Worship the Lord because of his beauty and holiness.” -Psalm 29:2 NIRV
Clay – With clay and a little imagine, we can mold a great many things. Kids will learn that God created the universe and everything in it in just 6 days. Genesis 1:1-27, Creation
Finger Painting – Finger painting gets really messy, but that's half the fun in creating wonderful art work. Kids will learn that when we let God into our “messy” situations, he will turn them into something wonderful. Daniel 6:10-23, Daniel in the Lion's Den
Popsicle Stick Art – You can build lots of interesting projects with popsicle sticks. Kids will learn that if we want to go far, we need to build our lives on the foundation of Jesus. Matthew 7:24-27, The Wise and Foolish Builders
Coloring – When we color, most of us try to stay inside the line. Kids will learn that Jesus didn't always “stay in the lines” of what people expected of Him. Matthew 12:1-14, Jesus Heals on the Sabbath
Collage – In collage, we take pictures and words from different places and put them together in a new and interesting way. Kids will learn that although each of us is different, Jesus has put us together as one in the body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:12-18, The Body of Christ
Paper Folding – With some creativity, even something as simple as a piece of paper can be turned into something amazing. Kids will learn when we trust God, even the simplest things – like a rock and a sling – can be used to do big things. 1 Samuel 17:32-50, David and Goliath
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here.
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.