Journey to Bethlehem Christmas Curriculum - Follow The Star To Bethlehem This Christmas
Use this fun Christmas Curriculum for kids to look at the journey of 4 different characters who traveled to Bethlehem for the very first Christmas. Kids will look at the journeys that Joseph, the Shepherds and the Wise Men took to get to Bethlehem. But, as far as they all traveled, kids will see that Jesus traveled the farthest and gave up the most to be in Bethlehem on that first Christmas.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 4 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. ( Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Journey to Bethlehem Lessons Overview:
“But the angel said to them, ‘Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.’” Luke 2:10-11 (NIV)
Joseph - The Faithful One: Joseph didn't believe Mary. How was it possible that the child inside her had been conceived by the Holy Spirit? But when an angel spoke to Joseph in a dream, Joseph listened. He took a leap of faith and learned that trusting God, even when it doesn't make sense, is always right.
The Magi - The Watchful Ones: The Jews had all the prophecies, but they were not looking for the Messiah. It was the Magi, men who learned from the prophet Daniel, who knew that Jesus, the Savior was born in Bethlehem.
The Shepherds - The Lowly Ones: The angels didn't tell the king. They didn't tell the rich and powerful. They told shepherds. The good news of Christmas isn't for a select few. It's for everyone!
Baby Jesus - The Most Important One: He traveled the farthest, and gave up the most to be there on Christmas. He is the only Christmas present we ever need.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
- Download the FREE Christmas Program here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Be sure to check out our Christmas Worship Songs for Kids Playlist on Spotify!
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.