Use Pumpkins To Teach Kids Bible Lessons
Teach kids about the plan God has for all of us, with these four fun lessons that all use pumpkins.
To get 4 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $40, but you can get them both for only $30 when you order them together. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Pumpkin Patch Lessons Overview:
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” 2 Corinthians 5:17
Gunk! - Pumpkins are full of goop and gunk when we first open them. In order to use pumpkins as a light to the world, we have to clean them out. When we accept Jesus, he cleans out the gunk we call sin and makes us into something new! 2 Corinthians 16-21.
Glow! - A pumpkin is still a pumpkin until we put a light inside. Then they become something bright, shining a light for kids on Halloween. God wants us to let his light shine in our hearts so the world can know about Jesus. Matthew 5:13-16.
Funny Faces! - No two pumpkins are shaped alike, and no two jack-o-lanterns look alike. They are all unique, just like us. We were all created unique by the God who loves us. John 12:20-22.
Rotten! - The sad thing about jack-o-lanterns is they don't last. They all rot and decay. Our bodies won't last forever either, but if the light of Christ is in us, we can go to Heaven and receive a new body. 2 Corinthians 5:1-12.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.