4 Ultra-rare, Amazing Bible Stories
What's more fantastical and rare than a unicorn? Perhaps these rarely told, amazing yet true Bible stories! Go on an exciting journey, exploring some super rare stories in Unicorns 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum.
Choose Your Format!
- Digital Download Only - Instant access via email as soon as you order.
- Printed Book & Download - You still get instant access, but we'll also mail you a spiral bound copy of your curriculum!
Unicorns Lessons Overview:
“Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.” Psalm 145:3 (NIV)
Scripture: Numbers 21:4-9, Moses Lifts the Snake, John 3:14-16, Life in Jesus
Snakes had infiltrated the Israelite camp. These were not harmless snakes either. They had a venomous bite that killed many people. When the people cried for help, God told Moses to lift a bronze snake into the air. When the Israelites who had been bitten looked at it, their lives were saved. Many years later, Jesus compared himself to that bronze snake. We all have the venom of sin inside us. But, when called out to Jesus to save us, he forgives our sin so we can have life, instead of death.
Objective: Kids will know that true life comes only from God through Jesus.
It’s Not Magic
Scripture: Acts 14:8-20, Healing, Preaching and Stoning
When we think of unicorns we often think of magic powers. In this Bible story, the people thought Paul was a god performing magic when they saw a lame man healed. But Paul and Barnabas quickly told the people that there was no magic involved. It was the only power of God that could do something this amazing. Not long after that, the crowd turned against Paul and tried to stone him to death. Paul survived the same way he healed – through the power of God's Spirit living in Him.
Objective: Kids will know that God's Spirit gives us the power to live for Him.
Scripture: Acts 5:12-16, Peter's Shadow
Stories of unicorns often talk about their healing powers. While those stories are fun to read, they are merely fiction. But, Jesus gave his followers real power to heal the sick. Their reputation grew and this allowed many people to realize that if Jesus had the power to heal physical sickness, he could also heal the sickness of sin that affects all of our souls.
Objective: Kids will learn that God can heal sickness and forgive sin.
Scripture: Ezekiel 1:4-28, Ezekiel's Vision
What would be your reaction to seeing creatures with four faces and wings, being followed around by wheels covered in eyes? For Ezekiel, this is how God chose to reveal himself and place a special and rare calling on his life. As we see in this story and from the others, we have read, God is more amazing, awesome, and incredible than we can even begin to imagine. God has the same command for every person on earth - "come, follow me." Will you put your faith in the King of Kings and Lord of Lords today?
Objective: Kids will be given an opportunity to accept Jesus as their Savior.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money-Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.