Teach kids that God Wants Us to Take Care of Our Bodies in our
Use these 4 fun Bible lessons to teach kids four things they can do to take care of the Temple of the Holy Spirit.
God Strong Lesson Overview:
“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.” 1 Corinthians 6:19
Eat Healthy - If you put garbage in, you'll get garbage out. The first step to being healthy is eating healthy. Take care of the body God gave you, and you'll have a better chance of staying well. Daniel 1.
Be Active - Did you know the Bible talks about laziness? God does not want us to be idle couch potatoes. He wants us to work (and to play), to be active, to get out and do things. Staying active is good for the body, and good for the soul! Proverbs 24:30-34.
Clean up - Are you tired of being told to wash your hands, brush your teeth, and use soap? I have bad news for you - your parents didn't come up with the idea. Keeping ourselves clean is part of staying healthy and taking care of the body God created for us. Romans 12:1.
Feed Your Mind - Our minds need "food" daily, just like our bodies. The food our minds need is the word of God. Make time in God's word part of your daily health regimen, just like brushing your teeth, exercise, and eating veggies Joshua 1:8.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Looking for more free Sunday School Lessons? Check out our collection of over 150 FREE Sunday School Lessons for Kids.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.