Learning to Be Thankful
God wants us to be thankful, and he’s given us a lot of things to be thankful for. In this series, kids will learn about the blessings God has given them and how they can show their gratitude for his generosity.
To get 2 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Curriculum + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $20, but you can get them both for only $15 when you order them together. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Thankfulness Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: "Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.” 1 Chronicles 16:8 (NIV)
Thank you for making me – God is our creator, and he has a special plan for all of us. That’s a great reason to be thankful, and a great reason to be obedient. Jeremiah 1, God calls Jeremiah
Thank you for saving me – God sent his son, Jesus, to die for our sins. We can thank God for his amazing love and for wanting a relationship with us. Luke 7:36-50, A woman anoints Jesus’ feet.
Thank you for blessing me – From friends and family to the little things that make us smile, all good gifts come from God. We need to thank him for his daily blessings. Psalm 138
Thank you for including me – God can use us to share his love with others by showing them what he has done for us. We can thank God by giving of our time and our gifts. Luke 19:1-10, The Story of Zacchaeus
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.