Celebrity Status 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Get this series, plus 28 more with our Pizza Bundle! $97 for $2,900 worth of Youth Ministry Curriculum (click on the pizza below to view this epic deal):
Making Jesus Famous
It's not unusual to have dreams of becoming rich and famous. But the kind of celebrity status that Jesus wants for us – being known in the kingdom of God – looks unlike anything the world has to offer.
Memory Verse: “He must become greater; I must become less.” - John 3:30 (NIV)
Becoming Famous – Students will learn that the way we will be known is by how well we love. John 13:31-35, Love One Another.
Rich Beyond Compare – Students will learn that the only riches worth having are the ones stored up for us in heaven. Matthew 6:1-4, 19-24. Treasures in Heaven
I Am The Greatest – Students will learn that to be great in God's kingdom you must be a servant to others. Matthew 20:20-28, A Mother's Request.
Hall of Fame – Students will learn that those who are truly great leave a lasting legacy for God. Hebrews 11, Faith Hall of Fame.
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Celebrity Status Youth Ministry Curriculum Includes the Following Resources for Each Lesson:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.