Credit Card Faith 4-Week Youth Ministry Curriculum
Break Free From The Instant Gratification Life
We live in a world of instant gratification and “get now, pay later.” But the life of Abraham shows us the power of waiting on God's promises being fulfilled in his timing.
Memory Verse: “And the scripture was fulfilled that says, 'Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,' and he was called God's friend.” - James 2:23 (NIV)
Lesson 1: Investment For The Future – Students will learn that the good things that God has for us may require our time, patience, and faithfulness. Genesis 15, God's Covenant With Abram.
Lesson 2: No Easy Way Out – Students will learn that when we aren't willing to wait on God, it can cause all kinds of trouble. Genesis 16, Hagar and Ishmael.
Lesson 3: The Big Payout – Students will learn that if they wait on the Lord, he is faithful to fulfill his promises. Genesis 18:1-15, 21:1-7, The Birth of Isaac.
Lesson 4: Losing it All (Almost) – Students will learn that God wants us to be faithful to him, even if it costs us. Genesis 22:1-18, Abraham Tested.
About This Curriculum:
- Instant Download
- 4-Week Series
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
- Download a sample lesson from this series here.
Each Lesson Includes:
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ. Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- GRAPHICS. Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables.
This Series Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.