Faith Fails Youth Ministry Lesson
Faith Fails… And Gets Back Up!
Fails are fun to watch - unless you’re the one in the video. We all have our fail moments, but what’s really important is what happens next. When we fail God, He is willing to forgive and give us a second chance if we ask.
Faith Fails Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “But God is faithful and fair. If we confess our sins, he will forgive our sins. He will forgive every wrong thing we have done. He will make us pure.” 1 John 1:9 (NIrV)
LESSON: When we start following Jesus, the question isn’t will we fail, but what will we do after we fail? Will we give up hope, or will we get up, dust ourselves off, and try again? If Jesus is willing to always forgive, we should be prepared to always get up and try again.
BIBLE PLATFORM: Judges 16:23-30, Samson is Redeemed; John 21:15-19, Peter is Forgiven
About This Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
Each Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables!
This Lesson Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.