Mission Possible Youth Ministry Lesson
God has a mission for us, and just like the MI squad, He’s going to equip us to do what may seem impossible! You may not have to navigate a laser maze or scale a skyscraper, but maybe your mission is to help a fellow student in need at school or assist an elderly neighbor. Maybe it’s to sign up to go on a mission trip or outreach event. Whatever God is putting on your heart, remember that this is HIS mission for you, will you accept it?
Mission Possible Lesson Overview:
Memory Verse: “So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end.” Matthew 28:19-20
LESSON: Jesus commissioned us to take the gospel to the world. We can fulfill our mission in many ways - by serving, by praying, and by sharing the gospel message. There’s a specific role in this mission that God has for each and every one of us.
BIBLE PLATFORM: Luke 10:1-24, Jesus Gives His Disciples Their First Mission
About This Lesson:
- Instant Download
- Perfect for 6th-12th Grade Students
- Great for Weekend or Mid-Week Programming
- Includes Both Large Group and Small Group Resources
Each Lesson Includes
- DOWNLOAD. Teacher Prep: Printable lesson overview – with tips and encouragement – to distribute to each leader and teacher on your team.
- UPLOAD. Large Group Teaching Guide: Printable “no prep required” Bible lesson for your Large Group Leader.
- POP QUIZ: Print and distribute this quiz to each of your students. Questions are based on the Upload Bible Lesson.
- COMMENT & SHARE. Small Group Discussion Guide: Print and distribute this guide to leaders and students for use during their small group time.
- INTERACTIVE. Lesson Activity: Three activity options – a group game, a missional activity, and a service project – to pick and choose from each week
- TRENDING. Social Media + Leader Ideas: Resource for leaders. Ideas to help you use social media to keep the discussion with students going throughout the week.
- Series Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Printables!
This Lesson Is Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.