Giving, Getting, Grace, Gratitude, Glory
People are scrambling to get 5G, the latest and greatest that technology has to offer. In this series, kids will be challenged to embrace the 5Gs of Christmas and accept the greatest that God has to offer – his son Jesus. In 5G Christmas 4-Week Children's Ministry Curriculum, kids will learn the 5Gs of Christmas.
5G Christmas Lessons Overview:
“The Word became a human being. He made his home with us. We have seen his glory. It is the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father. And the Word was full of grace and truth.” John 1:14 (NIrV)
Scripture: Luke 1:26-49, The Angel and Mary Visits Elizabeth
When the angel told Mary that she was going to have a baby, Mary was confused. But that confusion turned to willingness and then to gratitude as she celebrated all that God had done for her. We should have grateful hearts as we celebrate who God is and all that he has done for us.
Objective: Kids will say, “I will have gratitude because of what God has done.”
Scripture: Matthew 1:18-24, Joseph's Dream
Joseph was angry when he learned that Mary was going to have a baby. He was visited by an angel in a dream who told Joseph not to break off the relationship. He told Joseph to show grace to Mary, because the baby she was going to have was Jesus, God's own son. Joseph did just as the angel said.
Objective: Kids will say, “I will show grace to others as God has shown me grace.”
Scripture: Luke 2:1-20, The Shepherds and the Angels
The shepherds saw a glimpse of God's glory as a multitude of angels filled the sky, singing God's praises. The shepherds saw the fullness of God's glory when they went to see the baby Jesus. We can experience the glory of God every day in many ways: in prayer, in reading the Bible, in going out into nature, in singing praises to God, in talking to others about Jesus.
Objective: Kids will say, “I can praise God for how glorious he is.”
Scripture: Matthew 2:1-12, The Visit of the Magi
For many, Christmas is all about giving and getting gifts. . . mostly getting. The Magi gave gifts to the newborn king. However, all of us received God's greatest gift, the gift of his son, our Savior. We just have to accept the free gift of salvation.
Objective: Kids will say, “I get to give to others because God has given me all I need.”
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Be sure to check out our Christmas Worship Songs for Kids Playlist on Spotify!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.