Teach Kids To Put On The Armor of God!
In Ephesians 6, Paul gives us the image of the full Armor of God. Using different stories throughout the Bible, along with funny skits about a knight and his armor-bearer kids will see each piece of armor at work. They will also complete their own miniature set of armor using the craft activities in each lesson.
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
- More! - Yes, there is even more than all of that so that you can easily put together the perfect lesson for your ministry each weekend, which means no more agonizing over how to adjust complicated lesson plans.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Armor of God Children's Ministry Curriculum Lesson Overview
Memory Verse: “So put on all of God’s armor. Evil days will come. But you will be able to stand up to anything. And after you have done everything you can, you will still be standing.” Ephesians 6:13 (NIrV)
Belt of Truth – Just as a belt holds the rest of the armor in place, the truth of God’s word is what guides all areas of our life. John 8:28-40, The Truth Will Set You Free
Breastplate of Righteousness – When we cover ourselves with the goodness and righteousness of God, our hearts are protected from the harm that can come from making sinful and unrighteous choices. 1 Samuel 17:20-49, David and Goliath
Shoes of Peace – Every step we take, we should help bring peace and be ready to share the good news with others. Acts 13:1-5, The Church Sends Barnabas and Saul
Shield of Faith – Through the power of our faith in God, we can defend against any attack that comes at us. Judges 7:1-22, Gideon Defeats the Midianites
Helmet of Salvation – The helmet covers our heads in battle; the salvation that comes only from Jesus, protects us completely and makes us strong in him. Luke 23:31-43, The Crucifixion
Sword of the Spirit – When we fill our minds and hearts with the Word of God – the sword of the Spirit – we can overcome any challenge or temptation. Luke 4:1-13, The Temptation of Jesus
Prayer – Our greatest weapon is the ability to turn to God and rely on Him to help us. Prayer is a like a horn used to call for help in battle or let everyone know when it is time to attack. Acts 12:1-16, Peter's Escape From Prison
The Full Armor of God – The final week will provide a review of the previous weeks and an encouragement to kids to put on the full armor of God. Ephesians 6:10-18, The Full Armor of God
Guaranteed to Be Awesome!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee (Digital Downloads). If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this Children's Ministry curriculum, we will give you a big hug and give you a 100% refund, no matter the reason. If you're not happy, we're not happy.
Refund Policy (Printed Books). We custom print each book that is ordered, so unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for printed books. However, if there is any problem with your order, please let us know and we will work to make it right :-)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.