Teach Kids Bible Lessons Based on the Beach!
In the summer many people grab a good book and head to the beach. This summer, pick up the good book and learn how to go a little deeper in your walk with Jesus.
At the Beach Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.” Ephesians 4:14 (NIrV)
Tidal Wave – It’s fun to let the waves rock us back and forth, but when it comes to our faith, we need to grow so we will no longer be tossed about. Ephesians 4:1-16, One Body in Christ.
Bask in the Sun – Sunbathers love the warmth of the sun. God wants us to get to know his Son Jesus. Philippians 2:1-11, God Sends Jesus to Earth.
Surf’s Up – Surfers love to ride on top of the waves. Jesus gave Peter the chance to walk on water. Matthew 14:22-33, Peter Walks on Water.
SPF 45 – We wear sunscreen to block out the harmful rays of the sun. We need to shield ourselves from temptation so it cannot harm us. 1 Corinthians 10:1-13, Warnings About Sin.
Like a Hurricane – Storms can be bad on the beach, but with Jesus we can ride out any storm. Mark 4:35-41, Jesus Calms the Storm.
Chillax – Many people come to the beach to just lay out and relax. God wants us to make time to rest and renew ourselves. Exodus 20:8-10, The Sabbath and Rest.
Sandcastles – Don’t build your life on a shifting, sandy foundation. Build it on Jesus. Matthew 7:24-27, House on a Rock.
Don’t Forget the Towel – No one goes to the beach without a towel, and we should never go anywhere without God. Acts 1:1-10, 2:1-13, The Disciples Wait for the Holy Spirit.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.