Teach kids how to glorify God in the classroom.
Every week looks at a different area of the school to teach kids a new Bible lesson.
To get 3 additional game videos, make sure you select the "Lesson + Games Pack" option. These additional games sell for $10 each, but you can get ALL 3 for only $25 when you order them with this curriculum. (Click here to see more details on everything included in the games pack).
Back to School Lessons Overview:
Memory Verse: “For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.” Philippians 1:21 (NIV)The School Bus: NO ONE wants to get stuck on the school bus forever. It's all about getting you to school on time. Use this lesson to teach kids about where God wants to take us on the school bus ride of life.
The Classroom: There are lots of things that have to come together in a classroom; the teacher, your classmates, the lessons. This lesson uses all these things to serve as an example of how the The Body of Christ should work together.
The Lunchroom: There are lots of choices to make in the lunch room. Where to sit, what's for lunch, eating healthy, conversations to have. Just like the food we eat, we need to make the wise choice with what we fill our minds with. Garbage in garbage out, good things in, good things out.
The Playground: The playground is a place for having fun, making friends, being a good sport. All these things require us to live out the Fruits of the Spirit, Love, Joy Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Self-Control.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
If you aren't doing cartwheels of joy because you love this curriculum series we will always offer you a 100% money back guarantee and a big hug.
Click the COOKIE to see all of our Back to School Children's Ministry Curriculum and click the APPLE to see all of our FREE Back to School Children's Ministry Resources.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.