Teach Kids the Bible From Beginning to End.
Kids will learn the whole story of the Bible, beginning to end in this fun movie themed curriculum.
The Bible: Lights, Camera, Action Lessons Overview:
“Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105
Creation: Kids will learn how the world began and how we became separated from God.
The Boat: Kids will learn about the Flood and God's Covenant with Noah.
Egypt: Kids will learn how God saved Israel from Egypt and gave them the Promised Land.
Enter the Kings: Kids will learn about the Judges and Kings who ruled Israel.
Enter the Prophets: Kids will learn how the prophets told of Israel's fall and Christ's coming.
The Manger: Kids will learn about the birth and early life of Jesus.
The Tomb: Kids will learn how the cross and the empty tomb changed the story.
The World: Kids will learn how the early church grew and their own place in the story of the Bible.
About This Curriculum:
- Perfect for kids ages 6-12
- Includes large group and small group resources
- This curriculum is an instant download
- Download a free sample here
Each Lesson Includes:
- Make It Stick! Parent Sheet - so you can let mom and dad know what kids are learning each week and look like a rockstar teacher who's thought of everything.
- Memory Verse - so that you can make sure kids are getting Scripture in their minds and hearts every single week and you can feel like each lesson was a success even when it seems like 90% of your lesson time is spent saying things like "calm down", "let's be quiet", "hands to yourself!"
- Skit or Puppet Show - so you have a way to easily connect the lesson with your hands-on and visual learners. No drama team? No problem! Just hand the script to the kids. They'll have a blast and think you're the coolest.
- Craft Activity - so you can give kids a physical reminder of the Bible lesson (and give yourself an activity to keep them busy until mom and dad come back!)
- Game - so kids don't leave and say church was BORING! Games are so important to help keep kids engaged. Our large group games always include a "What's The Point" section to help you connect the game to the lesson.
- Large Group Lesson - so you can present the Bible story in a clear and fun way, which means now you can enjoy Saturday nights instead of stressing over putting a lesson together!
- Small-Group Discussion - so you can find out who was paying attention and who was talking to their neighbor. Just kidding, this is a great way for you to build deeper relationships with your kiddos after each lesson, which means you're going to care about them so much you'll cry like a baby when they graduate and go to middle school :(
Guaranteed to Be Awesome
100% Money Back Guarantee. Our Children's Ministry curriculum is guaranteed to be awesome. If you don't absolutely love this curriculum, just let us know within 30 days and we'll give you a full refund, and a big hug. No questions asked.
Check out our collection of Children's Church Lessons for more great curriculum series for your Kids Church or Sunday School.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.